POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : walkthrough, texture picture, other proceduel? : walkthrough, texture picture, other proceduel? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:56 EDT (-0400)
  walkthrough, texture picture, other proceduel?
From: sunrisefe
Date: 30 Oct 2008 09:05:01
Message: <web.4909b0923dbceb7bda9c2a10@news.povray.org>
I am a newer to POV-Ray and I already read the FAQ but didn't get the answer of
following doubt:
1. Is it possilble to implement walkthrough in forest with pov-ray? or is it
possible/convinient to realize animation with povray?
2. Browse all the pov files after installed in windows, I didn't find any object
with textured picture from harddisk. Is it possible use one picture as texture
of one object rendered by povray?

3. If I want to render a forest with many trees and trees are modeled by XFOG,
is it possible to integrate the tree's code in pov file? From
http://hof.povray.org/Boreal_big.html  , i wonder how to realize it.

Thank you in advance.